Welcome to the SMUS Grade 8 Boarding Blog, this is where you will find posts, pictures and updates about your year as a Grade 8 boarder at SMUS.
Thursday, 8 January 2015
Winter Break :)
Basically my winter break was sleep late, wake up late, eat, and watch TV for most of the days, but it was pretty awesome. Being home with my family, seeing my friends, being in my house, speak spanish, eating something that is not Brown Hall, and warm weather was all I really wanted. I love being in SMUS, but being home was just perfect. My vacations weren't great thing. I just went to Puerto Vallarta for some days, but I didn't get out of the city anymore than that. It was pretty cool, but I'm also looking forward for Term 2 and for Spring Break! I'm glad I went home, and I'm glad I'm back to SMUS :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment